Our Bouillabaisse Kit includes:
One pound of Snapper
Twelve Ounces of Covina Sea Bass
Two pounds of Manila Clams
One pound of Manila Mussels
One pound of Large Shrimp
Our Bouillabaisse Plus Kit also includes
One packet of Saffron
Three 15-oz cans of Fish Broth
Our Bouillabaisse Kit provides:
1 lb Snapper
12 oz Covina Sea Bass
2 lbs Manila Clams
2 lbs Mussels
1 lb Tiger Shrimp
Our Bouillabaisse Plus Kit also provides:
1 packet Saffron
3 cans Fish Broth
You need to provide
4 cloves Garlic - chopped
2 Onions - chopped
1 cup Italian Parsley chopped
2 Tomatoes chopped
1 cup White Wine (optional)
• Wash and scrub Clams and Mussels in cold water.
• Cut the fish into ¾ inch cubes.
• Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the garlic, onions, tomatoes, saffron, salt and pepper, and stir over medium heat until the onions are soft.
• Add the fish broth, white wine (if desired), and cubed fish, and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
• Add the mussels, clams, and parsley, and simmer for 5 more minutes. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with garlic toast or crusty bread.