Boasting a classic deep orange hue, our salmon fillets make an attractive and delicious main dish for both the casual family meal and an elegant dinner party. Loaded with nutrition and flavor, these moist and flaky Atlantic salmon fillets offer great culinary potential for grilling, baking and smoking, and pair well with a wide range of light sauces and spices.
Explore our recipes page to find inspiration for your next knock-out dish made with fresh Atlantic salmon.
Seared Atlantic Salmon
1 lemon, juiced
½ bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
3 TBSP + 2 TBSP olive oil (reserve 2 TBSP for arugula)
2 TBSP butter
2 salmon fillets
Side: arugula or spring greens
salt & pepper to taste
1. Season both sides of the salmon fillets liberally with salt & pepper.
2. Place the olive oil in a medium pan over a medium-high flame. Once the oil starts to smoke slightly, add your salmon fillets and sear on each side until crisp and lightly brown, about 1-2 minutes per side.
3. Once the salmon is almost cooked through, add the butter, half of the lemon juice, and parsley. Baste the salmon with a spoon. Pull salmon off the heat once cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, place the arugula or spring greens in a bowl and use the remaining half of the lemon juice, 2 TBSP of olive oil, and a pinch of salt to make a light dressing.
5. To serve, place the dressed spring greens / arugula in a plate and top with the seared salmon.
Recommended Side: Steamed asparagus, garnished with chopped parsley & lemon slices.