Sesame Mahi Mahi
2 cups pineapple chunks
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Cilantro Chinese Parsley/Coriander
1 tablespoon minced red onion
2 tablespoons lime juice
4 (8 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1/4 cup white sesame seeds
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Toss the pineapple, cilantro, red onion, and lime juice together in a bowl until evenly mixed; set aside.
2. Rub the mahi mahi fillets with the sesame oil to lightly coat.
3. Sprinkle the sesame seeds evenly over one side of each fillets; gently press the seeds into the fish to assure they stick.
4. Heat the vegetable oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
5. Lay the fillets with the seeded side down into the hot oil; cook for 4 minutes, turn, and continue cooking until the flesh turns opaque and flakes easily with a fork, another 3 to 5 minutes. Serve with the pineapple mixture.